So Haydin is Six months now and to me she has grown so fast. It seems like just yesterday i couldn't wait to get her out of my belly. It's crazy to think that Cohen started crawling at 6 months and that she could be doing the same thing anytime. With in the last 2 months Haydin has started eating solids she loves her veggies and absolutely hates bananas. She also hates it when you eat in front of her with out giving her something to eat to. I totally think she'd be a garbage gut and eat anything i gave her. She is sitting up like a big girl now and wants so badly to play with her big brother. I have never seen a baby looks so googly eyed over another sibling before. Her most favorite things to do are eat, suck on her toes or a toothbrush,look at herself in the mirror,she loves mommy and daddy's phones, and loves it when Cohen talks or plays with her. I think the only thing that she really hates is being strapped down in the car seat. We Went to the Dr. Yesterday and she is growing fabulously she is still only in the 25 percentile but looks great. She is now 25 inches tall and weighs 14lbs 12oz. Here are some pics i thought were cute of her the last couple months. Sorry i got a little pic happy this time just too many to choose from. Enjoy:)
Friday, February 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Those are the CUTEST pic.
Oh my goodness! So cute! I think she and Maeve look quite similar in some pictures, they are both definitely Stephens! I'll have to find some pictures that show the look I am talking about and post them. They are what first cousins once removed? I have no idea about all of that.
she is so freakin cute.
Post a Comment