Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's Time To Lock Up


I vowed that I would never do this, because i have come in contact with so many people that i never thought I'd talk to again, but the time has come. I love that there are tons of you that like to keep in touch with our family. But it has come to my attention that there are people out there that are checking out our blog from different places in the world. (I'm pretty sure i don't know anyone in India.) I've done all i know how to do not to let these random people just pop in and out of our blog. So for all of you that would like to keep checking in on us and see what's going on in our lives, weather we know you or not. Maybe you just think were funny looking, or you think that my husband is hot(by all means i don't blame you, i think he's hot too.) If you would still like to keep in contact please leave us your email address or maybe you don't have a blogger account to leave a comment and would still like to view our blog, you can email me your name and email address at Queeny84604@yahoo.com and i would be happy to invite you. The lock up will take place on March 1st.

11 comments:

chel wakley said...

Don't forget me. chelcram@msn.com. Blocking is for sure the way to go.
That is why I opened a new blog so I can keep one private and then on the other one just have a post so people can leave their emails for invites. Then you can still be found but block out all the important stuff. Plus you can import/export your blog so it is super easy. Just a thought

Shanna said...

I had someone from India look at mine too!! I think it's creepy to have people look at your blog so that's why I went private too. I would love an invite. It's fryfinger@yahoo.com

Niki and Jess said...

I vowed I would never do it either, but possibly after I have the baby...cuz that is creepy! Don't forget to include me! nikijohnson133@gmail.com

Whitney said...

Hi cool blog whitneymz@gmail.com

my moms is jnazander@gmailcom

-Whitney Z.

Naomi said...

I already posted this on facebook but here it is just in case you need it again... naomianne2@gmail.com

Silkman's said...

I would love to continue reading your blog. csilkmac@msn.com

Kristal said...

How did you know people from India were looking at your blog? My e-mail is kristalandchristian@hotmail.com.

LivingstonClan said...

Count me in! MikeandLindsey@msn.com
I keep debating on whether or not to go private too--it's a tough choice!

Nikki said...

don't forget me either! :)
nikkidawn_dance@hotmail.com
and my moms is
jimcowley@comcast.net

Alison said...

Ooh, please add me to your list. My email is layneslovergirl@gmail.com
Thanks Tori!
Alison

Anna Marie said...

i would love an invite annaandreasen@hotmail.com thanks! ur kids are gorgeous