So for the passed few months Cohen has had this glove fetish he has to wear them all the time to do everything. It doesn't matter what they look like or what he's doing he has to wear gloves to do it. It's not that he's afraid of getting his hands dirty he just likes the gloves. He eats in them and sometimes has to sleep in them. (the bottom pic if you look close he has daddy's work gloves on) I thought it would be something he liked for a day or two but he just keeps at it. The only reason I can think of why he does it cause when Neil works on cars or out in the yard he always wears gloves and Cohen wants to be just like Daddy. So I ask him daily Cohen What's With The Gloves?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
What's With The Gloves
Labels:
Cohen's Gloves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I think it is cute he wants to be just like daddy!
Post a Comment