Saturday, October 25, 2008

OUCH! Mommy that hurts.



So some people would say that I'm such a bad mom but I don't care. Why you ask ,well I went and got Haydin's ears pierced today. She did great and looks so cute. I wanted to get them done a month or so ago before she starts playing with her ears, but Neil said that she had to wait till she was 20 I said no way. So when Neil told me that he was going fishing at strawberry and I found out that my grandma was out here I said what a great time and told her we she go get them done. She called me this morning and asked if I was serious and said yes. I told Neil after we finished and he wasn't mad cause he was to busy catching fish. Haydin did great she cried some but I gave her Tylenol before. I think Cohen was more freaked out then she was he just sat there with his hands over his ears and shook and told me that I made Haydin cry I wish I would of had the camera to take a picture of his face it was priceless.

1 comments:

Andrea Nielson said...

Sooo dang cute, you are totally NOT a bad mom for piercing her ears, in fact, she'll probably thank you for getting it done when she was so young so she didn't have to go through it later in life :)