So Cohen and I went to Roosevelt for that last time before this baby comes and on the way there every reservoir that we passed Cohen would say "Mommy wait stop! I wanna catch a fish." So when we got there I talked my dad into taking us fishing, which isn't very hard if you know my dad he'd live on a boat and fish all day if he could. So this was Cohen first fishing trip on a boat and he had a blast he kept looking over the side of the boat and saying "here fishy fishy" and motioning his hand for them to come to us it was so cute.. Needless to say Cohen caught the only 2 fish of the day doing he's own thing with the fishing pole. The first fish that he caught we took it out of the water and what did it do but poop all over him, now if you as him what fish do he'll tell you that they poop and show you were it pooped on he's leg. So I thought that I would share some pics of his first fishing adventure with you.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Fun! I wanna go fishing. Maybe if I use Cohen's technique I will get lucky!
Post a Comment