So this year I have 3 New years Resolutions. I haven't had any for the last few years cause they never got accomplished. But this year there is so much that i would like to better myself on, I thought that this would be a good start. I'm posting this so that I'm doing it verbally. I hear that's the first step actually acknowledging you have one. So hear they are: (in no particular order)
1: Lose the last 25lbs of my pregnancy weight
2: Read my scriptures daily
3: Never go to bed with a dirty house. (not spotless just picked up)
So hear we go wish my luck.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
My Resolutions
Labels:
Resolutions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
whatever you look fabulous!!!! But those are great new goals. All of which I need to do as well!!! Happy New Year!
I agree with Shanna, you look awesome! I was going to tell you that I am trying to do 5 chapters a day to read all the standard works within a year. I might slow it down since it seems I try to rush through to meet the goal but we will see. If you go to about.com they have a calculator to help you decide how many chapters or pages you want to read a day to accomplish your scripture reading goals (they have separate ones for the BoM Old Testament, New Testament, Doctrine and Covenants etc). Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment