For all you that played the guessing game and guess Cohen you were right. The pic is of Cohen at 4 months. When i saw it i couldn't believe all of the similarities that he had to Haydin. So i thought it would be a good post. But today when i put both Cohen's and Haydin's pics together i couldn't believe the difference. I guess it was just my imagination. Not much is the same besides the red hair. So take a look here are both pics Cohen and Haydin same jammies and same age. What do you think?
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Drum Roll Please......
Labels:
Drum Roll Please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh how cute! I do see alot of simularities between them. They are both so cute!
aw man i was wrong. but they definately look alike, but you can tell the difference. so cute
They do look alike. They are so cute. I love Haydins haircut.
I forgot about that outfit. I love it it is as cute on hayde ans it was on Ty. Love ya
Post a Comment