So when we got home from Roosevelt yesterday this is what we came home to, a yard full of leaves and no grass to be found. We have these 3 huge elm trees in our back yards and i hate them. At least this time of year i do. They are great for shade in the summer, but when the leaves start falling they are miserable. Here we are the first of December and they have just really started falling off. So most of the time by the first snow fall we still have leaves on our tree and we have a huge mess come spring. So if anyone has any ideas to get our leaves to fall sooner, I'd be more than happy to try.But for now I'm just going to act like I'm five, lay on the floor and scream I HATE ELM TREES!
Monday, December 01, 2008
I HATE ELM TREES!
Labels:
I HATE ELM TREES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Holy COw! you can't see your grass at all! That is crazy. I am glad I am not the one raking those up..LOL
Wow! That is alot of leaves!!! Good luck is all I have to say! lol :)
Post a Comment