Thursday, December 04, 2008

Looking Back At How I've Grown

Haydin is 4 months already. Boy how time flies, she loves to watch big brother. You can just see in her eyes, how she wonders how he does all that stuff. She still loves to jabber and stuck on her fingers, she tries really hard to get her feet in her mouth but doesn't have the strength to do it yet. She loves to roll over but doesn't want daddy to know that she can do it. We went to the Dr today and these are her stats Weight 12lbs 9oz, Height 23 1/2 in. She seems like she's changed so much lately, so i thought I'd do a look back so you can see what i see everyday my gorgeous little girl.

Click to play Haydin How I've Grown
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Shanna said...

How cute! She is adorable! I can't believe how much hair she has. I am jealous cause she has more than me! lol But she is really adorable. :)

Silkman's said...

She is so cute! Time flys I swear it seems like it was last month I saw you at the wedding and you were going to have her the next day.

P.S. I got the elf at Restoration Hardware.

Anonymous said...

This was great. I still have to take a second look becasue she looks so much like you when you were a baby. It is so nice to see how attached Cohen has gotten to her.