Sunday, September 28, 2008

It Took Some Time But He Finally Did It!

So after eight weeks of Haydin being here Cohen has finally connected with her ,as of Sunday he finally wanted to hold her with daddy's help of course. We were shocked so we had to grab the camera right away. Needless to say by the time I got it ready to take the pic Haydin started crying and Cohen was done so we didn't get a very good pic until a couple of nights ago. Haydin was sleeping on the floor and Cohen went and layed by her and put his arm around her Neil called me into the room and Cohen said mom look two babies, so I had to get the shot this time. SO CUTE! i'm so happy that he's finally happy to have a little sis he's totally become a big brother telling me when she is sad and crying and telling me that I need to make her happy or when he puts a blanket on he cause she's cold or tries to play peek a boo with her. The only thing that he won't let her do is wach the tv when he's watching it, don't ask my why I just think it's a funny querk that he has.

0 comments: