Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Been 1 Month already

I can't believe it's already been a month since our little girl arrived. Sorry that i haven't given any updates on her, life has just gotten so busy. I can't believe that one more kids has made us four times more busy it seems like I can never get anything finished . So we went to the doctor last week for a blocked tear duct and Haydin now weighs 8 lbs 9 oz so she gained 1lbs since her 2wk appt. She has already changed so much to me. We've been calling her miss pissy cause when she gets mad boy oh boy she has an attitude even Cohen tells me to make her be quiet. The other day Cohen told me to take Haydin home and I told him that this is her home and he didn't like that very much. It's totally true that the more kids you have the less pics you take cause all the little things we thought that Cohen did were cute we just pass it by with Haydin. ( Sorry Haydin) One thing that I'll never will forget was her first smile i don't remember Cohen smiling this early but she has a little side smile just like daddy. She's definitely not like her bro. though he was content with whatever but not her she doesn't like to be held not even to go to sleep just wrap her up like a burrito and lay her down and she's out in seconds. And she hates the car too. No lets go for a little drive hopefully she falls asleep nope that just makes her more mad. Sorry that there is so much random stuff here. but there is so much too tell I really need to do this more often. So here are some pic of Haydin and the adjustment of the last month. ENJOY!



Baby blues

Haydin's first real bath

Cohen talking to Haydin

Jersey is also very protective of her new little sis

2 comments:

Andrea Nielson said...

Wow, Haydin has changed so much to me too. I only got to see her once but she definately has changed. I can't tell who she looks like though, she's kindof a mixture of you both. Anyways, she's such a doll and I'm sure Cohen will eventually get used to having a little sister around.

chel wakley said...

I can't believe it has already been a month, crazy how time flies. Looks like you guys are staying busy. But such a cute family you have. And thanks for the update, we have missed you.