This last Wednesday on the 21st was our 3yr Anniversary. I can't believe it's only been 3yrs it feels like we've been married for a lot longer than that. But we both had to admit that with everything going on the last month it kinda snuck up on us, so we really did have anything planned out. I guess it's only going to get worse as the years go on. You can say that we've become an old married couple now were things like Anniversary's and other important dates just are like any other day we know that we have each other but the gifts just aren't necessary. So when Wednesday came I thought I better get in gear so I went to this great place called Edible Arrangement and got this yummy bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries for Neil cause he loves them and surprised him at work with them. That night got a little X-rated so I can't talked about that but lets just say you can still have fun when your big and pregnant. Then we went to my fave restaurant of all time Market Street on Thursday night were we had a nice peaceful dinner without the wee man. All and all it was a good Anniversary even though Neil didn't do anything (I still love you honey). He doesn't have to cause he is so loving and doesn't ever say any regrets about me staying home with Cohen. He already does so much for us that just by him saying thanks for making dinner or for having the house cleaned and I love you is all the flowers, candy, and gifts that I want. So THANK YOU BABE! for being the great man that you are and making me one of the luckiest women alive. I LOVE YOU!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Happy Happy Anniversay TO YOU..
Post a Comment