Sunday, April 20, 2008

User Error


So apparently I suck at this blogging thing. Last week I tried to change our background or template or whatever you call it, and everything went to S.H. The background changed but all of our little widget thingy's got all screwed up and disappeared. When I tried to revert it back to the saved original, same thing happened. That's why if you visited us recently it was all gone. So, someone please school me on how you are supposed to change this and have everything remain the same (Chelsea especially since yours changes like every other day). And by the way if everyone could redo their votes for the baby name too since that all got wiped out that would be great.


1 comments:

chel wakley said...

I know seriously I am OCD about it.. What is your email address and I will give you some pointers? mine is chelcram@msn.com. Just email me and I will help you out..