All About Neil!
What is his name? Neil James Stephens
How long have you been married? 2yrs 10months and 13days
How long did you date? Are we not still dating? But before we got married it was on and off for 2yrs.
How old is he? 29
Who eats more sweets? Definitely Me! I'm pregnant ya know.
Who said I love you First? Neil did but he knew that I fell in love first but wouldn't say it tell I knew I would hear it back.
Who's taller? Me by 2 or 3 inches
Who can sing better? Neil for sure but I sing more.
Who's smarter? Neil the older the wiser right? but don't ask him to remember something that isn't important to him.
Who does the laundry? Do men know how to do laundry? But if I ask he has no problem helping.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, only so I can take care of Cohen if he comes in at night.
Who mows the lawn? Cohen with Dad's help of course.
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? Neil unless I'm already driving
Who's more stubborn? Cohen but he gets it from mom.
Who kissed who first? Neil kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Not sure that either did we just were always around the same group, but I better say it was Neil so I don't get in trouble.
Who proposed? Neil did 1 week before our wedding day.
Who has more siblings? Neil 8
Who wears the pants? Cohen ,but we all try to share.
Now I Tag: Anyone that want to do this about there significant other since they'll never talk about themselves.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Husband Tag!
Labels:
Husband Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I am so glad you did the husband tag.. I Love it that you guys blog..
Post a Comment